1. Croydonium
    Moves
    22 Nov '06 16:29
    Despite having my challenges set up so that I don't accept games with players rated
  2. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    22 Nov '06 17:01
    Originally posted by Dedken
    Despite having my challenges set up so that I don't accept games with players rated
    Less than symbol doesn't work in the forums. It cuts off anything after it.

D
  3. Croydonium
    Moves
    22 Nov '06 19:13
    Ah-ha!

What I meant to say was that have my settings so that I don't accpet challenges from players rated less than 1200 (unless they're my friends). Somehow, random person rated 821 has overidden this and has been able to take up an 'open invite' that I put out. Why is this?
  4. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    22 Nov '06 19:16
    Ah-ha!

What I meant to say was that have my settings so that I don't accpet challenges from players rated less than 1200 (unless they're my friends). Somehow, random person rated 821 has overidden this and has been able to take up an 'open invite' that I put out. Why is this?
    Open Invite settings are different to Challenge settings.

You need to click on Advanced Options on the Start Game screen, and then set your min/max rating.

D
  5. Croydonium
    Moves
    22 Nov '06 21:00
    Thanks - that was not immediately obvious.

I'll play the game against this guy anyway as I like to think that I'm not too much of a snob... lol.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree