1. Joined
    13 Nov '09
    Moves
    03 Oct '10 09:40
    how can i get the blue challenge words to appear on my profile. on the right hand side.i have tried several ways on my challenge settings but do not have any luck
    perhaps someone can talk me through the proceedure.
  2. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    03 Oct '10 12:441 edit
    Originally posted by roy hare
    how can i get the blue challenge words to appear on my profile. on the right hand side.
    What do you mean by "blue challenge words" and "on the right hand side"?

FWIW, in your profile, on the left hand side, I can clearly spot a blue, underlined link saying "Challenge to game". If those are not the "blue challenge words" you mean, please clarify, as I have never seen any such words on the right hand side of anyone's profile.

Richard
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    03 Oct '10 12:58
    Originally posted by roy hare
    how can i get the blue challenge words to appear on my profile. on the right hand side.i have tried several ways on my challenge settings but do not have any luck
    perhaps someone can talk me through the proceedure.
    Anywhere the words "challenge player" appear for other people, they also appear for you. You just can't see them (because the software is clever enough to know you can't challenge yourself). 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree