1. Framingham, MA
    Moves
    20 Mar '10 19:44
    If one is "challenged" and you do not respond, can that result in a timeout loss?
  2. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    20 Mar '10 20:04
    I think so, but a game has to have 3 moves to count towards rating. But look for the "trash can" icon in the game list (perhaps scroll to the right to see it) and click that to delete the game with no penalty. Also see under "My Settings" (in the red bar above) "My Challenge Settings" where you can fine tune what kind of challenges show up in your in-box. I have the "Game Limits" set to 0 since I only want clan and tourney games.
  3. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateā„¢
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    20 Mar '10 22:30
    Originally posted by MontyMoose
    I think so, but a game has to have 3 moves to count towards rating. But look for the "trash can" icon in the game list (perhaps scroll to the right to see it) and click that to delete the game with no penalty. Also see under "My Settings" (in the red bar above) "My Challenge Settings" where you can fine tune what kind of challenges show up in your in-box. I have the "Game Limits" set to 0 since I only want clan and tourney games.
    If it's not a rated game (ie: 3 moves haven't been made) it shouldn't affect your record at all.
  4. Joined
    02 Apr '09
    Moves
    22 Mar '10 17:22
    Why is someone allow too put themself on Vacation in a Tournament Game, when they have timed out - just to stay alive?
  5. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    22 Mar '10 18:25
    Originally posted by VWMan
    Why is someone allow too put themself on Vacation in a Tournament Game, when they have timed out - just to stay alive?
    your answer is in your question.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree