1. Joined
    10 Nov '12
    Moves
    01 Jan '14 12:59
    Is it possible to challenge a player to a club game? I can only see Open Invites as a way of setting up games.
  2. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    01 Jan '14 16:36
    Originally posted by NoEarthlyReason
    Is it possible to challenge a player to a club game? I can only see Open Invites as a way of setting up games.
    Even if you do a normal invite and your opponent who accepts your match happens to be in your club it counts as a club game. So if you go to an opponent that is in your club and challenge them I am sure it will count as a club game.
  3. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    01 Jan '14 16:36
    Originally posted by NoEarthlyReason
    If you go the club home page and click "open invite" there it is only visible for club members.
  4. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    01 Jan '14 21:57
    If you go to the club page, Members List page (the "members" tab), and find the person you want to challenge, there's a direct "challenge member" link to click on. Alternatively, if you just wish to play a club game with any member, there's the "open invites" tab on the club page.
  5. Joined
    10 Nov '12
    Moves
    02 Jan '14 14:59
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    If you go to the club page, Members List page (the "members" tab), and find the person you want to challenge, there's a direct "challenge member" link to click on. Alternatively, if you just wish to play a club game with any member, there's the "open invites" tab on the club page.
    Kewpie, you are good!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree