1. Joined
    29 Jun '10
    Moves
    22 Feb '11 12:34
    My opponent is in trouble and doesn`t make any move anymore. Would this have an influence on my chance of winning the game while timebank is running out?
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    22 Feb '11 14:47
    Originally posted by MEGASERV
    My opponent is in trouble and doesn`t make any move anymore. Would this have an influence on my chance of winning the game while timebank is running out?
    When the time left is zero, you can claim a timeout win.

You have already done this 31 times according to your profile, so I'm not sure I understand your question. A timeout win is calculated the same as a checkmate.
  3. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    23 Feb '11 06:57
    Originally posted by MEGASERV
    no, you have to wait for the time to run out and then take the skull
  4. Joined
    18 Oct '10
    Moves
    12 Mar '11 21:51
    My time ran out because the computor was in shop for 4 days following a virus.
    Now i am unable to move because the board is blank? What can I do to restore the chess board intact to complete the game ?
  5. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    12 Mar '11 22:39
    Originally posted by newbES
    Now i am unable to move because the board is blank? What can I do to restore the chess board intact to complete the game ?
    Here is the advice given on FAQ:
    If you are seeing a blank board with no pieces, try holding down Ctrl with Shift and simultaneously pressing the refresh button in your browser.
    Alternatively you may wish to try clearing your web browser's cache.
    Firefox users can do this via Tools > Options > Privacy > Clear Now.
    Internet Explorer users can use Tools > Options > General > Delete... > Temporary Internet Files > Delete.
    For other browsers, please see your browser's help files.

Hope one of these suggestions clears the issue...
  6. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    14 Mar '11 22:25
    Originally posted by newbES
    All your current games are over!

Just start new games and forget about the past.
  7. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    14 Mar '11 22:40
    Originally posted by adramforall
    All your current games are over!

Just start new games and forget about the past.
    Going off the fact that he's still unable to move 13days on, I conclude he either merely gave up trying and has now abandoned RHP altogether OR his pc is in several large pieces having been thrown contemptuously all around his living room 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree