1. Standard memberJeanTylerGabriel
    Philosopher's Gambit
    Moves
    23 May '08 21:37
    I would like to change the credit card I use for my annually renewed subscription... How do I go about doing this... I believe I have a few months until I will be rebilled and I'd rather bill on a new card... thanks.
  2. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    23 May '08 22:20
    Originally posted by JeanTylerGabriel
    I would like to change the credit card I use for my annually renewed subscription... How do I go about doing this... I believe I have a few months until I will be rebilled and I'd rather bill on a new card... thanks.
    Send feedback (link at the bottom of every page) and make sure you set the category to 'subscriptions'.
    As with all things for subscriptions, the admin here are always keen to respond quickly, but this is a bank holiday weekend here in the UK so Russ & Co. may be otherwise engaged 'till Tuesday.
  3. tinyurl.com/ywohm
    Moves
    23 May '08 22:201 edit
    Originally posted by JeanTylerGabriel
    Under "My Home" go to My Subscription. Then click on "update billing details" and you're all set.

Edit: I just changed mine this week. He can do it all himself, now that they've changed things.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree