1. Standard memberkwgoodwin
    Patently Geeky
    US Midwest
    Moves
    21 Feb '06 22:25
    I'm sure I'm missing something simple so I apologize in advance, but how does one change clan leaders?

TIA!
  2. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    21 Feb '06 22:49
    Aks Russ or Chrismo to change the leadershop of person A to person B. You can probably do this via Send Feedback (ah the bottom of this page).
  3. Standard memberkwgoodwin
    Patently Geeky
    US Midwest
    Moves
    22 Feb '06 17:29
    Originally posted by Aiko
    Aks Russ or Chrismo to change the leadershop of person A to person B. You can probably do this via Send Feedback (ah the bottom of this page).
    Thanks!
  4. Standard memberkwgoodwin
    Patently Geeky
    US Midwest
    Moves
    27 Feb '06 22:06
    How long should it take? I asked back on the 23rd and haven't heard anything yet.... 🙁
  5. Standard memberkwgoodwin
    Patently Geeky
    US Midwest
    Moves
    28 Feb '06 16:16
    I've learned it is helpful for both the current clan leader AND the future one message Russ to let them know both parties are willing! 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree