Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

  1. Standard member jockmcgee
    Ganbei!
    06 Mar '08 18:17
    Is there some obvious way of telling who the administrator of a club is?
  2. Standard member Lukerik
    Stick your hands up
    06 Mar '08 18:36
    Yes. Go to the club home and look down the list of members. One will have admin next to their name.
  3. Standard member jockmcgee
    Ganbei!
    06 Mar '08 18:37
    Originally posted by Lukerik
    Yes. Go to the club home and look down the list of members. One will have admin next to their name.
    Ah so it is. Thanks for that!
  4. 06 Mar '08 18:49
    How do you start a game with them?
  5. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    06 Mar '08 19:12
    Originally posted by FlyingDutchman
    How do you start a game with them?
    I'm wondering if we need the full 50 users to start a game.

    P-
  6. 06 Mar '08 19:18
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    I'm wondering if we need the full 50 users to start a game.

    P-
    I'm in In Vino Veritas (52 members) and I can't find an option.
  7. Standard member jockmcgee
    Ganbei!
    06 Mar '08 19:54
    Originally posted by FlyingDutchman
    How do you start a game with them?
    I thought I'd read that any rated game between two club members will count as a game within the club too?
  8. 06 Mar '08 19:57
    Originally posted by jockmcgee
    I thought I'd read that any rated game between two club members will count as a game within the club too?
    You are correct.

    Rather than isolate people in a club from the rest of the site, games are created in the normal way. The site will detect when two club members play each other (it could be ANY rated game on the site, a clan game, a tournament game, siege game, a challenge game, or whatever comes along in the future) and then adjust the club rating for those games in addition to the main site rating.

    I have started a game with someone and hopefully I can beat them quick and see what happens!!

  9. 06 Mar '08 20:54
    How do you kick someone?
  10. 06 Mar '08 21:02
    Originally posted by kenan
    How do you kick someone?
    Stretch out your leg and connect with their flesh.
  11. 06 Mar '08 22:10
    Originally posted by Bifrost
    Stretch out your leg and connect with their flesh.
    Ah, I didn't know that. Thanks for taking your time to answer and post in RHP forums. I apreciate that.
  12. 07 Mar '08 12:46
    I've been thinking of starting a club just to kick people out. Get 50 suckers all excited about whatever it is clubs are supposed to be doing, then kick them out, one by one. Say I've heard something terrible about them on the site forums, and we just can't afford to have them around any more.
  13. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    07 Mar '08 15:30
    Originally posted by luctruc
    I've been thinking of starting a club just to kick people out. Get 50 suckers all excited about whatever it is clubs are supposed to be doing, then kick them out, one by one. Say I've heard something terrible about them on the site forums, and we just can't afford to have them around any more.
    You can try, there is no kick function yet...

    -Russ
  14. 07 Mar '08 20:43
    Originally posted by Russ
    You can try, there is no kick function yet...

    -Russ
    Thats a good one Russ.

    Anywhooo does this apply to existing clubs? Most of the people in the Mustang's Private tournament are also in the Mustang Club. Since those games existed prior to the club's existence, do they count?
  15. 08 Mar '08 01:47
    Originally posted by luctruc
    I've been thinking of starting a club just to kick people out. Get 50 suckers all excited about whatever it is clubs are supposed to be doing, then kick them out, one by one. Say I've heard something terrible about them on the site forums, and we just can't afford to have them around any more.
    There are reasons to kick people out, trust me.