1. Joined
    28 Aug '06
    Moves
    26 Jan '10 22:41
    I was offered the clan leadership of The Germans but cannot get in contact with the current leader(technically). He has not moved in some 59 days and has 0 games in progress and is not on vacation. Am I capable of taking over this role if he is gone from this site forever and if so what are the steps to be taken?
  2. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    26 Jan '10 23:17
    Originally posted by TSaffle
    I was offered the clan leadership of The Germans but cannot get in contact with the current leader(technically). He has not moved in some 59 days and has 0 games in progress and is not on vacation. Am I capable of taking over this role if he is gone from this site forever and if so what are the steps to be taken?
    Posibility A.
    Send feedback and link or direct the admins to the 'proof' (maybe a message or something?) where the old leader offered you the leadership of that clan. And they will most likely fix it for you.

Posibility B.
    Start a thread in the clanforum, discuss/vote on who wants to be the new leader. And then send this result true feedback to the admins.
  3. Joined
    28 Aug '06
    Moves
    26 Jan '10 23:53
    Originally posted by zozozozo
    Posibility A.
    Send feedback and link or direct the admins to the 'proof' (maybe a message or something?) where the old leader offered you the leadership of that clan. And they will most likely fix it for you.

Posibility B.
    Start a thread in the clanforum, discuss/vote on who wants to be the new leader. And then send this result true feedback to the admins.
    k. I was also just reassured that said current leader will get back to me. If this does not happen in say 2 weeks I'll go ahead and proceed with these suggestions.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree