1. Standard membermax92
    let's play CHESS
    Moves
    06 Oct '08 06:37
    i have a game that the person i was playing told me he was going away. I'm not a sub and so i have a limit of 6 games i don't want to claim a win but it still is seen as a game in progress.Is it possible to just stop the game without having claiming a win.(he has timed out).

max
  2. Joined
    30 Jun '08
    Moves
    06 Oct '08 08:54
    You can only delete games in which fewer than three moves have been made. If you're referring to a tournament game, then even if you don't click on the skull, the game will timeout automatically and you will be awarded the victory.
  3. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    06 Oct '08 12:57
    Originally posted by max92
    i have a game that the person i was playing told me he was going away. I'm not a sub and so i have a limit of 6 games i don't want to claim a win but it still is seen as a game in progress.Is it possible to just stop the game without having claiming a win.(he has timed out).

max
    It's only a chess game. You can even "resign," even if you are winning, if you feel that timing him out is wrong. You won't lose anything but a few temporary points. They come back almost immediately. Play him later, agreeing to pick up where you left off, if you want to. My recommendation would be to take the skull.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree