1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Jan '16 09:25
    What with the Clans forum on indefinite hiatus, what is one supposed to do if one wants to advertise their clan? Where would these posts be welcome?
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    16 Jan '16 09:32
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    What with the Clans forum on indefinite hiatus, what is one supposed to do if one wants to advertise their clan? Where would these posts be welcome?
    It might be an idea to mix the club and clan forums together? - maybe send feedback with your question?

I never was able to recruit anybody from the clan forum as it was always the same snidey people in there and people looking/interested in joining clans were scared off from going in there.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Jan '16 09:40
    Originally posted by Silverstriker
    It might be an idea to mix the club and clan forums together? - maybe send feedback with your question?

I never was able to recruit anybody from the clan forum as it was always the same snidey people in there and people looking/interested in joining clans were scared off from going in there.
    I'll send feedback, thanks for your reply. 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree