Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

  1. 23 Oct '07 19:56
    The clan leader for the Rockstars has been banned. What happens now? Do we vote for a new leader? What is the process by which the selected player becomes the new leader? What does the clan leader do (besides issuing, accepting, and coordinating challenges)? Is there any protocol for responding to challenges, or a FAQ for clan leaders?

    Thanks,
  2. 23 Oct '07 20:22 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Bassman57
    What does the clan leader do (besides issuing, accepting, and coordinating challenges)?
    The clan leader also has the ability to recruit new players or kick old players. As well as enter clan members into the clan leagues. Anyone with the time and patience can become a good clan leader.

    -My suggestion is to send feedback

    -Or make a new clan
  3. Standard member irontigran
    Rob Scheider is..
    23 Oct '07 21:00
    Originally posted by Bassman57
    The clan leader for the Rockstars has been banned. What happens now? Do we vote for a new leader? What is the process by which the selected player becomes the new leader? What does the clan leader do (besides issuing, accepting, and coordinating challenges)? Is there any protocol for responding to challenges, or a FAQ for clan leaders?

    Thanks,
    i think the clan might be dead then... clan leading is tough but fun, you have to find the right mix of players and manage them....
    youre welcome to join my clan, i live in the PNW as well
  4. Standard member Dutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    23 Oct '07 21:04 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Drew L
    The clan leader also has the ability to recruit new players or kick old players. As well as enter clan members into the clan leagues. Anyone with the time and patience can become a good clan leader.

    -My suggestion is to send feedback

    -Or make a new clan
    You're welcome to join my clan: Clan 24752

    Thread 79005

    EDIT: See my last two posts
  5. 23 Oct '07 23:09 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Bassman57
    The clan leader for the Rockstars has been banned. What happens now? Do we vote for a new leader? What is the process by which the selected player becomes the new leader? What does the clan leader do (besides issuing, accepting, and coordinating challenges)? Is there any protocol for responding to challenges, or a FAQ for clan leaders?

    Thanks,
    If I were you I would message all the old clan members and let them know that the leader has been banned and that the clan is dead. Then tell them you are willing to make a new clan if your clan members support it. If there is any support, make a clan, if not, everyone is free to go their seperate ways.
  6. Standard member Bedingbedang
    commente moi donc ├ža
    23 Oct '07 23:41
    Send feedback, the admins can name a new clan leader, it's been done before for a clan whose leader had left the site without naming a new leader.
    I would suggest discussing the choice for a replacement in the clan's private forum before-hand so the admins know exactly who to make leader.
  7. 29 Oct '07 21:40
    Originally posted by Bedingbedang
    Send feedback, the admins can name a new clan leader, it's been done before for a clan whose leader had left the site without naming a new leader.
    I would suggest discussing the choice for a replacement in the clan's private forum before-hand so the admins know exactly who to make leader.
    I posted the rest of the clan and got one response from someone who DIDN'T want to be the new leader.

    My site feedback has been unanswered for two weeks now.

    Any more suggestions?
  8. 29 Oct '07 21:58
    Originally posted by Bassman57
    I posted the rest of the clan and got one response from someone who DIDN'T want to be the new leader.

    My site feedback has been unanswered for two weeks now.

    Any more suggestions?
    Find a new clan.

    Your rating is high so it won't be tough to get another.

    Your not much of a clan anyway if you only got one response.