1. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    23 Sep '13 12:51
    Since returning from a week end away -which conveniently coincided with the outage -I find I am unable to access the drop down boxes for my clans and my clubs either in chrome or firefox on the p.c.
    They are accessible by using the icon things at the top and then finding my clan/club on the list
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    23 Sep '13 13:381 edit
    I can't reproduce this problem - someone else has mentioned it elsewhere too. Baffled. 😕

Anyone else?
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    23 Sep '13 13:39
    Originally posted by Russ
    I can't reproduce this problem - someone else has mentioned it elsewhere too. Baffled. 😕

Anyone else?
    In Chrome, can you press F12 prior to clicking the menu, and post back any errors you see on the "console" tab that appear (not those that were there already). Thanks.
  4. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    23 Sep '13 13:491 edit

Anyone else?
    For me too. On this machine Win7, IE 10.09, JavaScript activated.

EDIT: Tried also in Firefox 23.0.1 and didn't work.
  5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    23 Sep '13 14:00
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    For me too. On this machine Win7, IE 10.09, JavaScript activated.

EDIT: Tried also in Firefox 23.0.1 and didn't work.
    Ok, I've got a lead on this now.
  6. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    23 Sep '13 14:09
    This probably exists only on RHP, other brands are unaffected.

I personally use CAW from most of my live work, the reason I wasn't able to reproduce this issue sooner.
  7. Joined
    09 Apr '08
    Moves
    23 Sep '13 14:30
    This probably exists only on RHP, other brands are unaffected.

I personally use CAW from most of my live work, the reason I wasn't able to reproduce this issue sooner.
    Just so you know it's also affecting me on 'The Immortal Game' site so it does seem to affect other brands besides just RHP.
  8. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    23 Sep '13 14:37
    This problem is now resolved, which should fix all related issues which includes the reported problems with the conditional move interface on the RHP skin.
  9. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    23 Sep '13 14:45
    This problem is now resolved, which should fix all related issues which includes the reported problems with the conditional move interface on the RHP skin.
    Yes it is, thank you!
  10. Joined
    09 Apr '08
    Moves
    23 Sep '13 14:471 edit
    It's still not fixed for me in either Chrome or IE for the 'my clans.' I also tried RHP instead of 'Immortal Game' but it doesn't work in either of them. I've hit refresh and reloaded the pages, but it doesn't work. The 'My Clubs' pull-down, however, does work.
  11. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    23 Sep '13 14:553 edits
    I just tested conditional moves and the clan/club menus on www.playtheimmortalgame.com without issue.
  12. Joined
    09 Apr '08
    Moves
    23 Sep '13 15:28
    I just tested conditional moves and the clan/club menus on [=http://www.playtheimmortalgame.com]www.playtheimmortalgame.com[/] without issue.
    For me the club pull-down works, but the clan one does not. Are there any details I can provide you with that would be of assistance?
  13. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    23 Sep '13 15:43
    Originally posted by TheSurgeon
    For me the club pull-down works, but the clan one does not. Are there any details I can provide you with that would be of assistance?
    I suspect it is because of the (C) symbol in the CCCP clan. I'll look into that.
  14. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    23 Sep '13 16:08
    Cheers Russ.Seems ok now.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree