Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

  1. Subscriber venda
    Dave
    23 Sep '13 12:51
    Since returning from a week end away -which conveniently coincided with the outage -I find I am unable to access the drop down boxes for my clans and my clubs either in chrome or firefox on the p.c.
    They are accessible by using the icon things at the top and then finding my clan/club on the list
  2. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    23 Sep '13 13:38 / 1 edit
    I can't reproduce this problem - someone else has mentioned it elsewhere too. Baffled.

    Anyone else?
  3. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    23 Sep '13 13:39
    Originally posted by Russ
    I can't reproduce this problem - someone else has mentioned it elsewhere too. Baffled.

    Anyone else?
    In Chrome, can you press F12 prior to clicking the menu, and post back any errors you see on the "console" tab that appear (not those that were there already). Thanks.
  4. Subscriber Ponderableonline
    chemist
    23 Sep '13 13:49 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Russ
    I can't reproduce this problem - someone else has mentioned it elsewhere too. Baffled.

    Anyone else?
    For me too. On this machine Win7, IE 10.09, JavaScript activated.

    EDIT: Tried also in Firefox 23.0.1 and didn't work.
  5. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    23 Sep '13 14:00
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    For me too. On this machine Win7, IE 10.09, JavaScript activated.

    EDIT: Tried also in Firefox 23.0.1 and didn't work.
    Ok, I've got a lead on this now.
  6. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    23 Sep '13 14:09
    This probably exists only on RHP, other brands are unaffected.

    I personally use CAW from most of my live work, the reason I wasn't able to reproduce this issue sooner.
  7. 23 Sep '13 14:30
    Originally posted by Russ
    This probably exists only on RHP, other brands are unaffected.

    I personally use CAW from most of my live work, the reason I wasn't able to reproduce this issue sooner.
    Just so you know it's also affecting me on 'The Immortal Game' site so it does seem to affect other brands besides just RHP.
  8. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    23 Sep '13 14:37
    This problem is now resolved, which should fix all related issues which includes the reported problems with the conditional move interface on the RHP skin.
  9. 23 Sep '13 14:45
    Originally posted by Russ
    This problem is now resolved, which should fix all related issues which includes the reported problems with the conditional move interface on the RHP skin.
    Yes it is, thank you!
  10. 23 Sep '13 14:47 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Russ
    This problem is now resolved, which should fix all related issues which includes the reported problems with the conditional move interface on the RHP skin.
    It's still not fixed for me in either Chrome or IE for the 'my clans.' I also tried RHP instead of 'Immortal Game' but it doesn't work in either of them. I've hit refresh and reloaded the pages, but it doesn't work. The 'My Clubs' pull-down, however, does work.
  11. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    23 Sep '13 14:55 / 3 edits
    I just tested conditional moves and the clan/club menus on www.playtheimmortalgame.com without issue.
  12. 23 Sep '13 15:28
    Originally posted by Russ
    I just tested conditional moves and the clan/club menus on [=http://www.playtheimmortalgame.com]www.playtheimmortalgame.com[/] without issue.
    For me the club pull-down works, but the clan one does not. Are there any details I can provide you with that would be of assistance?
  13. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    23 Sep '13 15:43
    Originally posted by TheSurgeon
    For me the club pull-down works, but the clan one does not. Are there any details I can provide you with that would be of assistance?
    I suspect it is because of the (C) symbol in the CCCP clan. I'll look into that.
  14. Subscriber venda
    Dave
    23 Sep '13 16:08
    Originally posted by Russ
    This problem is now resolved, which should fix all related issues which includes the reported problems with the conditional move interface on the RHP skin.
    Cheers Russ.Seems ok now.