1. Standard memberWildfire
    Force of Nature
    The Bathroom
    Moves
    05 Nov '05 17:25
    I am entering my clan into the 7/14 league, and I need to know from people who have been captain before what the job is like. If it were me being the captain, then I would have no issue, but I'm choosing a different member of my team to be captain, and he has requested information about the job. I cannot find any info about the Captain's job anywhere in this site, so I beseech you to toss me a helping hand.
  2. London
    Moves
    05 Nov '05 20:45
    Originally posted by Wildfire
    I am entering my clan into the 7/14 league, and I need to know from people who have been captain before what the job is like. If it were me being the captain, then I would have no issue, but I'm choosing a different member of my team to be captain, and he has requested information about the job. I cannot find any info about the Captain's job anywhere in this site, so I beseech you to toss me a helping hand.
    There is nothing to do. It is totally useless. They have no real responsibility and get no extra priveledges within the clan.
  3. Standard memberWildfire
    Force of Nature
    The Bathroom
    Moves
    05 Nov '05 20:54
    Originally posted by Freddie2004
    There is nothing to do. It is totally useless. They have no real responsibility and get no extra priveledges within the clan.
    So, it's basically just so my guy can feel good about himself? That's lame.
  4. London
    Moves
    05 Nov '05 23:10
    Yep 😛
  5. Standard memberzakkwylder
    Mouth for war
    Burlington, KY
    Moves
    06 Nov '05 03:23
    Try to get the highest rated person in your clan t be captain. It would probably give your team a bit of confidence if anything.
  6. Standard memberWildfire
    Force of Nature
    The Bathroom
    Moves
    06 Nov '05 04:39
    Originally posted by zakkwylder
    Try to get the highest rated person in your clan t be captain. It would probably give your team a bit of confidence if anything.
    That was my intention from the very beginning.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree