1. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    22 Nov '13 20:10
    I've always assumed that the matches in the leagues were arranged in entry order i.e Player 1 entered plays all the player 1's in the other clans and so on.
    This doesn't seem to always be the case.
    Is there a random element factored in somewhere?
  2. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    23 Nov '13 00:421 edit
    Originally posted by venda
    I've always assumed that the matches in the leagues were arranged in entry order i.e Player 1 entered plays all the player 1's in the other clans and so on.
    This doesn't seem to always be the case.
    Is there a random element factored in somewhere?
    Greetings Dave 🙂
    Maybe I'm misunderstanding here, but league entries, and subsequent table numbers, are dependant upon rate...therefore, you can enter your team however you wish, in whatever order, but your highest rate SHOULD play the highest rates in other clans and all match ups should proceed along those lines ... however, there have been exceptions, and I never did get to the bottom of why lol...
  3. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    23 Nov '13 22:31
    Originally posted by RevRSleeker
    Greetings Dave 🙂
    Maybe I'm misunderstanding here, but league entries, and subsequent table numbers, are dependant upon rate...therefore, you can enter your team however you wish, in whatever order, but your highest rate SHOULD play the highest rates in other clans and all match ups should proceed along those lines ... however, there have been exceptions, and I never did get to the bottom of why lol...
    Cheers Dean -our resident league expert!!
    In previous leagues the ratings have matched up and this time they mostly do but there are some exceptions.
    Perhaps some of the ratings were different when the league(7:14 four man -or person!!) actually kicked off.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree