1. New York
    Moves
    12 Feb '08 22:23
    Information please. Can someone explain to me how the Clan Leagues work? For the 6 players in my team, will they all have to play all members of other teams in their division - or do players rated 1 in their team play other players rated 1, players rated 2 play against other players rated 2 etc.
    Thanks
  2. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    12 Feb '08 22:44
    Originally posted by Swiss Toni
    Information please. Can someone explain to me how the Clan Leagues work? For the 6 players in my team, will they all have to play all members of other teams in their division - or do players rated 1 in their team play other players rated 1, players rated 2 play against other players rated 2 etc.
    Thanks
    As you say - each of the players in the team will be assigned a 'board' at the start of the league depending on their rating. Top slot (rating wise) gets board one, next in line gets board two etc.
    When the league starts, each of you plays against each of the other clans members with the same board. Make sense?

There are ten teams in each (full) division, so you have to play the other nine players with the same board.
    This makes for eighteen games (one as black, one as white for each of the other nine clan's 'boards'😉. The games all start together.

If you're put into the bottom division (which is likely if you haven't fielded a team before), then the game load is quite likely to be less - there won't be the full ten teams.
  3. New York
    Moves
    12 Feb '08 22:54
    Cheers orangutan
    I guess the bloke we have in Pole Position is not gonna be too happy if there are some new teams with 2000+ players. Unlucky!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree