Clan Logo

Standard membercarjam
Help 27 Jun '13 21:41
  1. Chalk Village
    Moves
    27 Jun '13 21:411 edit
    Trying to add a new logo for the 'Cheeky Monkey's' clan. Its jpg. Its 150 x 60 pixels. It shows OK on the clan home page. What it isn't doing is showing at the top of the challenges. Help... any ideas why...

Thanks
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    02 Jul '13 10:52
    Originally posted by carjam
    Trying to add a new logo for the 'Cheeky Monkey's' clan. Its jpg. Its 150 x 60 pixels. It shows OK on the clan home page. What it isn't doing is showing at the top of the challenges. Help... any ideas why...

Thanks
    This has now been fixed.
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    18 Jul '13 07:40
    Originally posted by Russ
    This has now been fixed.
    "Trying to add a new logo for the 'Cheeky Monkey's' clan. Its jpg. Its 150 x 60 pixels." -carjam

Would 150x60 pixels also apply to private club logos and banners? -gb
  4. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    18 Jul '13 09:23
    No, totally different sizes. Club leaders are given all the relevant numbers when the club is created.
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    18 Jul '13 14:40
    Originally posted by Kewpie

No, totally different sizes. Club leaders are given all the relevant numbers when the club is created.
    Thanks for the info, Kewpie. Guess I'll have to wait until our new club opens on Tuesday. Any particular sites you'd recommend for "Camelot Oasis in Space" appropriate theme images? Be nice to avoid last minute decisions. -Bob
  6. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    19 Jul '13 05:18
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Thanks for the info, Kewpie. Guess I'll have to wait until our new club opens on Tuesday. Any particular sites you'd recommend for "Camelot Oasis in Space" appropriate theme images? Be nice to avoid last minute decisions. -Bob
    Greetings Bob 🙂
    Where has that name come from, I'm curious..."Camelot Oasis in Space"
  7. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    19 Jul '13 13:17
    Originally posted by RevRSleeker

Greetings Bob 🙂
    Where has that name come from, I'm curious..."Camelot Oasis in Space"
    Nice to hear from you, too. "Oasis" was my going in metaphor to convey a refreshing change of pace; "Space" (as an abbreviation of cyberspace) then attached itself to give the 'experience' a place. In my still lively General Forum thread "You" I polled for a club name. coquette deftly added the brilliant touch with "Camelot" as its prefix. Still need help with a suitable club logo and banner (with site size requirements). So far only have my present "Camelot Round Table" avatar and profile photo. One of our eighteen prospective members to date posted in "Camelot Oasis in Space" (Clubs Public thread); the remaining seventeen in "You". Do you approve of the name? Hope you'll consider joining as a casual contributor. Bob

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree