How do you create a clan?
    By paying Russ $30.00.
  3. Joined
    02 Feb '05
    Moves
    24 Nov '05 07:47
    Originally posted by mikeward25
    How do you create a clan?
    In order to join clans, create clans, play in tourneys you have to subscribe.
  4. Joined
    06 Feb '04
    Moves
    24 Nov '05 13:44
    Originally posted by Wildfire
    By paying Russ $30.00.
    With due respect,it is quite possibly due to responses like yours that people don't feel welcome here and won't join.The person posting after you gave the type of response that I,m sure you would like to here if it was you making the inquiry.
    I know your argument will be that your response was nothing but the truth and while that is true I would suggest that a friendlier response would be a bigger help to Russ and in kind to us all.

Regards,Mike
  5. Standard memberWildfire
    Force of Nature
    The Bathroom
    Moves
    24 Nov '05 19:57
    Originally posted by Windsor Mike
    With due respect,it is quite possibly due to responses like yours that people don't feel welcome here and won't join.The person posting after you gave the type of response that I,m sure you would like to here if it was you making the inquiry.
    I know your argument will be that your response was nothing but the truth and while that is true I would sug ...[text shortened]... that a friendlier response would be a bigger help to Russ and in kind to us all.

Regards,Mike
    Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree