1. Standard memberbarstudd
    dinky-di Aussie
    Australia
    Moves
    20 Mar '08 00:54
    its obvious some clans recruit members then rotate them with other players to manipulate clan points.

As many leaders may agree that run 20 man squads its frustrating to organise 20 v 20 when some members are unavailbe for challenges for long periods of time, for a number of reasons they are overloaded with games or they are slow movers etc.

Its frustrating for players being booted from the team because they maybe unavailable to play for a period of time.

And to make clan points scoring fairer how about introducing a 10 man bench where unavailable clan members can be moved to and replaced by an available member with out physically being booted by the team leader.

any clan challenge that starts from that point members must be either a part of the 20 man team or sitting on the teams bench for points to count for that player when the clan challenge ends., if they are not either of these 2 things then the points that player was worth to the challenge should be deducted from the overall points.

would this be a possibility to introduce?

🙂
  2. USA
    Moves
    20 Mar '08 01:02
    Originally posted by barstudd
    its obvious some clans recruit members then rotate them with other players to manipulate clan points.

As many leaders may agree that run 20 man squads its frustrating to organise 20 v 20 when some members are unavailbe for challenges for long periods of time, for a number of reasons they are overloaded with games or they are slow movers etc.

Its frust ...[text shortened]... e should be deducted from the overall points.

🙂
    Take it to the "Site Ideas" forum, BTW I like the idea.
  3. Standard memberLukerik
    Stick your hands up
    Your bum
    Moves
    20 Mar '08 01:32
    Originally posted by barstudd

Its frust ...[text shortened]... e should be deducted from the overall points.

🙂
    Yea,h better in site ideas for a real discussion. I disagree because your proposal does not suit all clans. We shouldn't all suffer because some people move clans.

For example, I might have a member who perhaps plays the clan league for me. He takes on a couple of challenges but leaves while maintaining an association with the clan. His clan games are still heartfelt and his contribution should be counted.
  4. Standard memberbarstudd
    dinky-di Aussie
    Australia
    Moves
    20 Mar '08 02:01
    Originally posted by Lukerik
    Yea,h better in site ideas for a real discussion. I disagree because your proposal does not suit all clans. We shouldn't all suffer because some people move clans.

For example, I might have a member who perhaps plays the clan league for me. He takes on a couple of challenges but leaves while maintaining an association with the clan. His clan games are still heartfelt and his contribution should be counted.
    clan leagues are a little different as they dont have bearing on clan point scoring., however to save you and this member the constant hiring and firing he could sit on the bench without affecting your squad that are prepared to play clan challenges...because he is on the bench he would not be veiwed by opponants and not eligible for clan challnges..he would be out of the way of the regular team that accepts challenges.

By the way I took the tip and posted it in Site ideas.🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree