1. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    12 Jan '12 06:04
    had a guy leave my clan but wants back in... how do we do this? he still has pending games for the clan, but he doesn't see request membership.
  2. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    12 Jan '12 06:051 edit
    Originally posted by SmookieP
    had a guy leave my clan but wants back in... how do we do this? he still has pending games for the clan, but he doesn't see request membership.
    I hope he doesn't have to resign all clan games to do this! 😕
  3. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    12 Jan '12 17:391 edit
    Originally posted by SmookieP
    I think you will need to wait until he has finished his current Clan games, which will allow him to be removed.

Subsequently they can reapply for membership.

The quick way round this is to resign all outstanding Clan games which will remove them from the Clan allowing them to rejoin.

You and they will have to weigh up the advantages/disadvantages of doing so.

Playing out games may take several weeks but is the right thing to do. It means the player cannot take on any new games for the Clan until all Clan games are finished.

Resigning outstanding Clan games is the wrong thing to do, but frees the player to rejoin and take on more Clan games, which may be substantially more than they have at present.

Doing this will inevitably lead to a reduced rating for the player, claims of rotation, claims of sandbagging etc etc.
  4. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    13 Jan '12 01:21
    Originally posted by adramforall
    I think you will need to wait until he has finished his current Clan games, which will allow him to be removed.

Subsequently they can reapply for membership.

The quick way round this is to resign all outstanding Clan games which will remove them from the Clan allowing them to rejoin.

You and they will have to weigh up the advantages/disadvanta ...[text shortened]... ably lead to a reduced rating for the player, claims of rotation, claims of sandbagging etc etc.
    I figured this thanks

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree