Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. Subscriber divegeester
    darthgeester
    25 Apr '15 04:50
    Not working on my iPad since the last update.
  2. 25 Apr '15 06:47
    If you mean normal 'touch' moves, then yes, I've noticed this too. Takes a few taps of the piece to select and move it.
  3. Subscriber divegeester
    darthgeester
    25 Apr '15 12:25
    Originally posted by FlyingWolf
    If you mean normal 'touch' moves, then yes, I've noticed this too. Takes a few taps of the piece to select and move it.
    Mine is ok now after rebooting my iPad.
  4. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    25 Apr '15 15:35
    Originally posted by divegeester
    First thing Monday morning I'll take a look at this in detail as I can see in the General thread that the issue remains.
  5. 25 Apr '15 16:41
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Mine still playing up after a reboot.....
  6. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    27 Apr '15 07:50
    Can you all take another look. A post release tweak may have caused this problem for you, something that has been reversed now, so I would very much like to know if it is working for you,.
  7. 27 Apr '15 08:47
    Fine for me now Russ.
  8. 27 Apr '15 18:44
    Originally posted by Russ
    Can you all take another look. A post release tweak may have caused this problem for you, something that has been reversed now, so I would very much like to know if it is working for you,.
    Working properly on Analyze Board. In my prev. post I said it was too, but since then I realised it had been working only after you move one piece in the conventional 'click and click elsewhere' way.

No turns available in active games now but I assume the same will be the case on the game board itself.
  9. 27 Apr '15 21:23
    I can confirm this now works on both the main board and the analyze board screen.