Closed threads.

SubscriberRuss
Help 19 Feb '09 17:58
  1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    19 Feb '09 17:58
    Threads relating to yesterday's My Games update have been closed off to avoid confusion as a further update has been made since.
  2. Joined
    08 Jun '07
    Moves
    19 Feb '09 21:28
    I still can't view all my games, what will happen to my games I lose on time because of the mess up????
  3. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    20 Feb '09 08:13
    Originally posted by desertdevil
    I still can't view all my games, what will happen to my games I lose on time because of the mess up????
    they will be archieved automaticly in 7 days so u wont have to worry about that:p
  4. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    20 Feb '09 08:37
    Originally posted by zozozozo
    they will be archieved automaticly in 7 days so u wont have to worry about that:p
    It is a relief to know that all the games which will be lost solely because Russ has "updated" the site will be archived.
    The question is "How do I view ALL my games which are ongoing ?"
    The feature in settings which has always allowed all games to be viewed on one page has been updated away.
    Heck, you just cannot view games beyond 150 anymore.
  5. Joined
    07 Aug '08
    Moves
    24 Feb '09 06:52
    I liked the "current games" view but I switched to "all games" and cannot get back.
  6. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    24 Feb '09 12:18
    Originally posted by sassr
    I switched to "all games" and cannot get back
    Click "My Games"....the folders should be on the left side with "All Games" being the top option....pick the folder you want to be in....if the sidebar where the folders are is collapsed, small double triangles at top will expand it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree