1. Joined
    16 May '08
    Moves
    06 Jul '10 17:18
    I would like to get a club up an going again where the club admin quit and is no longer active on RHP...Maybe he croked or something. Anyway does any one know whou at RHP could make this happen? It would be a shame the club has 100+ members
  2. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    06 Jul '10 17:40
    Use "Send Feedback" at the bottom of any page. Explain the situation and see if the powers that be can change things.
  3. Joined
    16 May '08
    Moves
    07 Jul '10 16:06
    Do you know who checks this feedback box, or how often they check it? I sent and message but have heard nada
  4. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    07 Jul '10 18:13
    No se. I would hope for a reply in 2-3 days since we are paying good money here. Try again.
  5. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    08 Jul '10 09:32
    Originally posted by MontyMoose
    No se. I would hope for a reply in 2-3 days since we are paying good money here. Try again.
    Dont try agian....getting the issue twice in the que is not going to give faster result.

Befor you send feedback you might want to check within the club who wants to take over. Create a thread in the private forum about it. Since you are showing initiative most people will probably be ok with you taking the lead. Then sent feedback and link the thread.
  6. Joined
    16 May '08
    Moves
    09 Jul '10 15:03
    They are OK with me taking over, but still no response from RHP.
  7. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    09 Jul '10 16:04
    Originally posted by Madman1
    Did you make that clear in your feedback?

P-
  8. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    09 Jul '10 16:38
    You will need to find someone to take over your existing club before you can take on another one.
  9. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    09 Jul '10 16:571 edit
    Originally posted by Russ
    You will need to find someone to take over your existing club before you can take on another one.
    Or find someone in the existing club who is not running a club and willing to take over the club in question.
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Jul '10 23:06
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Or find someone in the existing club who is not running a club and willing to take over the club in question.
    I think I best pass.
  11. Joined
    16 May '08
    Moves
    11 Jul '10 14:23
    yes RHP told me they need someone to take over the club. In the meantime I've asked them if they can just delete the Reckless Players II club.

If that doesn't work does anyone here want a slightly used club with 9 members that you can join, become admin and rename anything you like? The price is good and the club has only been used on Sundays after church.

Club Name "Reckless Players II"

BTW doe anyone know how to post those cool links with club number imbedded?
  12. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    11 Jul '10 22:28
    BTW doe anyone know how to post those cool links with club number imbedded?
    Club 229

One secret to finding how to code something is to find a post that does what you want to do and click "reply and quote". There you will see the RHP way to use the special effects. Do that with this post or use [clubid]xxx[/clubid]. The FAQ lists the various ways to do those things.
  13. Joined
    16 May '08
    Moves
    12 Jul '10 10:531 edit
    Club 229

One secret to finding how to code something is to find a post that does what you want to do and click "reply and quote". There you will see the RHP way to use the special effects. Do that with this post or use [clubid]xxx[/clubid]. The FAQ lists the various ways to do those things.
    Like this?

Thank you to all for helping. If you are rated less than 1600, Reckless and would like to join a club here it is

* [b]Club 229 *
  14. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    12 Jul '10 13:042 edits
    The FAQ lists the various ways to do those things.
    FAQ
  15. Joined
    16 May '08
    Moves
    12 Jul '10 13:23
    Like this?

Thank you to all for helping. If you are rated less than 1600, Reckless and would like to join a club here it is

* [b]Club 45 *

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree