1. Standard memberLes Shanks
    THA LARGE
    mackay QLD
    Moves
    12 Apr '08 06:11
    i have been trialing con/moves for 6 weeks,it worked fine for 10 days then stopped working ,no response, Analyse board dissapeared with this trial, still isnt there at all,, i have asked for help and all i get is , it must be at my end ..i have not changed anything and i get nothing from russ to help me..this is bad customer care and i am leaving this site after 2yrs playing 50,000 moves, this is not good
  2. Joined
    29 Jun '05
    Moves
    12 Apr '08 08:573 edits
    Originally posted by Les Shanks
    i have been trialing con/moves for 6 weeks,it worked fine for 10 days then stopped working ,no response,
    If this difficulty continues, try using the 'Game History ' board to analyze on, and keep the moves tried in 'Notebook'. I usually do this in preference to using the 'Analyze board'.
  3. Standard memberLukerik
    Stick your hands up
    Your bum
    Moves
    12 Apr '08 11:48
    I think Russ may have said in the club thread that he was on holiday for a week. I'm sure he'll get back to you as soon as he's back.
  4. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    12 Apr '08 11:56
    Originally posted by Les Shanks
    i have been trialing con/moves for 6 weeks,it worked fine for 10 days then stopped working ,no response, Analyse board dissapeared with this trial, still isnt there at all,, i have asked for help and all i get is , it must be at my end ..i have not changed anything and i get nothing from russ to help me..this is bad customer care and i am leaving this site after 2yrs playing 50,000 moves, this is not good
    Sounds like you may have disabled javascripts.

Give us some more information and we should be able to get it working.

D
  5. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    22 Apr '08 10:26
    Bump for Les Shanks, and that other that other completely different user, The Large.

D
  6. Standard memberLes Shanks
    THA LARGE
    mackay QLD
    Moves
    22 Apr '08 13:22
    bumped buddy

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree