1. Joined
    27 Feb '05
    Moves
    18 Apr '09 06:20
    I'm able to program in one conditional move (while it's my opponent's turn, I enter his projected move then I record my response), but I can't get the thing to work in Deep Mode. I get the following error message when I try to program in more than one move by my opponent: "No move submitted". Are people finding it easy to use the "Conditional Moves" feature? They certainly got it right over on GameKnot!
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    18 Apr '09 07:03
    Originally posted by trumbull2400
    I'm able to program in one conditional move (while it's my opponent's turn, I enter his projected move then I record my response), but I can't get the thing to work in Deep Mode. I get the following error message when I try to program in more than one move by my opponent: "No move submitted". Are people finding it easy to use the "Conditional Moves" feature? They certainly got it right over on GameKnot!
    Take a look at the Thread 107673 and see if it solves the problem...
  3. Joined
    27 Feb '05
    Moves
    18 Apr '09 19:32
    OK, thank you very much. However, I don't see why I need to click "record" or "submit" after each move. Over on another site you can enter the entire sequence of moves then click save just once! RHP should think about implementing that.
  4. Standard memberMCA
    TokerSmurf
    Bonnie Scotland
    Moves
    18 Apr '09 21:46
    Originally posted by trumbull2400
    OK, thank you very much. However, I don't see why I need to click "record" or "submit" after each move. Over on another site you can enter the entire sequence of moves then click save just once! RHP should think about implementing that.
    it allows you to set up the board whatever way you wish and then make the conditional move which should be made if that position should ever appear in the game.

it does mean an extra click each time but means that the feature can be used in a more open way.

i like it.
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    18 Apr '09 22:50
    The 'conditional move' is quite new feature at RHP. I'm sure this is not the last revision of CM.

I like CM a lot. Its shortcomings I can easily live with, comparing not to have it at all.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree