Conditional moves

Standard memberRemoved
Help 25 Mar '11 10:47
  1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    25 Mar '11 10:47
    Are they only visible to the person creating them, or can the other player see them/the queu?!
  2. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    25 Mar '11 11:07
    Originally posted by Nimzovitch
    Are they only visible to the person creating them, or can the other player see them/the queu?!
    Only the creator.
  3. Joined
    14 Jan '11
    Moves
    28 Apr '11 00:16
    Originally posted by adramforall
    Only the creator.
  4. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    28 Apr '11 00:40
    If you want your opponent to know your upcoming moves, do what I did. I thought I was typing my move list into "notebook", but it was really "Message Your Opponent" and I sent it on it's merry way. And yes, alcohol was involved. 😳
  5. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    28 Apr '11 05:05
    Originally posted by MontyMoose
    If you want your opponent to know your upcoming moves, do what I did. I thought I was typing my move list into "notebook", but it was really "Message Your Opponent" and I sent it on it's merry way. And yes, alcohol was involved. 😳
    I used to do that a lot, when quite sober. Something about spatial recognition problems, I think. I begged for a slight change in positioning of the two items and was sneered at by several others. I've solved the problem by first submitting the move, then re-displaying the game to make my notes. Tedious though.
  6. Standard membersbacat
    Eddie's Dad
    Raving Mad
    Moves
    28 Apr '11 14:18
    Hey, I said thank you, didn't I? 🙂
  7. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    28 Apr '11 16:07
    Originally posted by sbacat
    Hey, I said thank you, didn't I? 🙂
    And yet somehow, you still lost the game??? Maybe next time I'll take my Q off before we start. 😛
  8. Standard membersbacat
    Eddie's Dad
    Raving Mad
    Moves
    28 Apr '11 16:46
    And yet somehow, you still lost the game??? Maybe next time I'll take my Q off before we start. 😛
    I think at the time, my glass might have had a little more in it than yours. 😀

hic

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree