1. Joined
    17 Jul '06
    Moves
    14 Apr '15 18:521 edit
    By chance, do we have a function in which we can copy a game from a specific position; then using it as new starting position for a new game?

OR should i post this in Site Ideas?

I want to keep playing a certain game (that ended with resignation) with a different player; rather than discussing by sending messages back and forth. Of course there's also the old-fashioned way of just playing up until the same position 😉
  2. SubscriberC J Horse
    A stable personality
    Near my hay.
    Moves
    15 Apr '15 09:26
    If you go to the "new game" page, you have the option to create a set piece game where you can put the pieces in any position you like, and specify other options for castling and whose turn it is.

All set piece games are unrated.
  3. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    15 Apr '15 12:481 edit
    Originally posted by Flower04
    By chance, do we have a function in which we can copy a game from a specific position; then using it as new starting position for a new game?

OR should i post this in Site Ideas?

I want to keep playing a certain game (that ended with resignation) with a different player; rather than discussing by sending messages back and forth. Of course there's also the old-fashioned way of just playing up until the same position 😉
    Edit: wrong info by me 🙁
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    15 Apr '15 15:11
    Browse the game history, then use the "Start Game From Position" option.
  5. Joined
    17 Jul '06
    Moves
    15 Apr '15 15:42
    Originally posted by Russ
    Browse the game history, then use the "Start Game From Position" option.
    Alright! Thanks so much Russ, thanks everybody!!!
  6. Joined
    17 Jul '06
    Moves
    24 May '15 10:17
    Maybe everybody knows it but i don't get it anymore. i have been trying for weeks. Please.....How do i get this with the new outlook???

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree