1. Joined
    16 Aug '11
    Moves
    25 Aug '11 08:20
    Hi all, I'm new here and i'm just want to know can i create a tournament if i become a subscriber. Thank's.
  2. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    25 Aug '11 10:27
    Originally posted by Thamrinov
    Hi all, I'm new here and i'm just want to know can i create a tournament if i become a subscriber. Thank's.
    Only if you become a clan or club leader after becoming a subscriber.
  3. Joined
    16 Aug '11
    Moves
    25 Aug '11 14:27
    Originally posted by KingDavid403
    Only if you become a clan or club leader after becoming a subscriber.
    Thank's for the answer. Sorry i'm ask again, how can I become a clan or club leader ? Do I have to create a new one or I must join the clan/club that already exist ? I cosinder to become a subscriber because the atmosphere to play chess in here seems good to me.
  4. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    25 Aug '11 15:59
    Originally posted by Thamrinov
    Thank's for the answer. Sorry i'm ask again, how can I become a clan or club leader ? Do I have to create a new one or I must join the clan/club that already exist ? I cosinder to become a subscriber because the atmosphere to play chess in here seems good to me.
    you can create your own, the trick is getting enough people to join it so you can host a significant number of tournaments... or you could just join an existing club that hosts a lot of tournament... i guess you could request any specific tournament that you wanted.

clan don't have tournaments, only clubs. you can play in the clan leagues with a clan though...
  5. Joined
    16 Aug '11
    Moves
    26 Aug '11 01:48
    Originally posted by trev33
    you can create your own, the trick is getting enough people to join it so you can host a significant number of tournaments... or you could just join an existing club that hosts a lot of tournament... i guess you could request any specific tournament that you wanted.

clan don't have tournaments, only clubs. you can play in the clan leagues with a clan though...
    Thank's for your input.
  6. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    26 Aug '11 04:20
    There are many clans and clubs no longer being used, it's easy to post a forum notice and you'll find them. Non-members can join clubs but until you subscribe you can't take over as the club leader. Clans are for members only.
  7. Joined
    16 Aug '11
    Moves
    26 Aug '11 07:37
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    There are many clans and clubs no longer being used, it's easy to post a forum notice and you'll find them. Non-members can join clubs but until you subscribe you can't take over as the club leader. Clans are for members only.
    Thank's again. I used to play on Chessworld(and still), once you become a subscriber you can create any tournaments you want.
  8. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    26 Aug '11 13:48
    Originally posted by trev33

Our clan has a private clan tournament every year, and I as clan leader can create 4 tournaments every month. Either private or open to all.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree