1. Joined
    28 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 May '07 19:29
    Although I am a subscriber, I prefer the Open Invites menu for finding opponents. Because of this, I find that I will often put up multiple open invites at a time. My question is: Is there a faster way of posting several Open Invites than entering them one at a time, and having to see My Games, then back to Open Invites, then click on "Add A New Open Iinvite", etc? It's not a big deal, but I'm pretty lazy and it wouldn't surprize me if this site had this feature already.

Thanks.
  2. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    05 May '07 21:09
    Originally posted by smomofo
    Although I am a subscriber, I prefer the Open Invites menu for finding opponents. Because of this, I find that I will often put up multiple open invites at a time. My question is: Is there a faster way of posting several Open Invites than entering them one at a time, and having to see My Games, then back to Open Invites, then click on "Add A New Open Iinv ...[text shortened]... m pretty lazy and it wouldn't surprize me if this site had this feature already.

Thanks.
    You have to create each game individually.

If you have Firefox, then you could open up the new game link in multiple tabs (CTRL + click the link), create your games then close down the tabs - might be slightly quicker.
    Or bookmark the new game page.
  3. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    06 May '07 02:29
    Slightly quicker, but not much, is to click on the 'New Game' icon along the top. You still have to do them one at a time though.
  4. Joined
    28 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 May '07 03:22
    What a drag.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree