1. Joined
    22 Sep '06
    Moves
    04 Aug '08 00:53
    hi

Redpawn i can't seem too get my current games in front opf me how do i delete my passed games??

yours🙄
  2. USA
    Moves
    04 Aug '08 01:45
    Next to your completed games there should be a folder, click on it to archive the game, the game will move from your inbox to the archives game folder.
  3. Joined
    15 Aug '08
    Moves
    16 Aug '08 02:58
    Is there a TakeBack option with Red Hot? I am playing multiple games, and made a move too quickly, thinking it was another game. How to I retract my move?
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    16 Aug '08 07:21
    Originally posted by dresito
    Is there a TakeBack option with Red Hot? I am playing multiple games, and made a move too quickly, thinking it was another game. How to I retract my move?
    Before you click "Submit Move" you can move any piece anywhere, how many times you want.
    But when you've clicked the "Submit Move" button, you have confirmed your move, if legal, and cannot take back the move.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Aug '08 12:38
    I like to delete all my games. How do I go about it?
  6. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    18 Aug '08 12:40
    Originally posted by RosnahMegatIbrahim
    I like to delete all my games. How do I go about it?
    you can only delet games with fewer than two full moves. All other games have to be played out one way or other.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree