1. Joined
    21 Nov '07
    Moves
    19 Oct '11 17:30
    What do I have to do so "Currently refusing more games" is listed next to my name in the Find Player page?
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    19 Oct '11 18:16
    Originally posted by Lise
    What do I have to do so "Currently refusing more games" is listed next to my name in the Find Player page?
    I think all you have to do is go to the top of the page to the navigation menu bar, click "My Settings/ My Challenge Settings" and then change the games number to zero or whatever maximum games you want, go to the bottom of the page when you're done and click the update button. That should do it.
  3. Joined
    21 Nov '07
    Moves
    19 Oct '11 18:33
    Thank you for your reply. I had already changed the maximum number of games to two. No one is able to challenge me but "currently refusing more games" still does not appear. I'm just curious to know how to do it.
  4. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    19 Oct '11 19:14
    Originally posted by Lise
    Thank you for your reply. I had already changed the maximum number of games to two. No one is able to challenge me but "currently refusing more games" still does not appear. I'm just curious to know how to do it.
    Actually, it does appear. You probably can't see it yourself because you can't challenge yourself in the first place. It appears for the rest of us just fine, just like the "Challenge player" link would appear for others but not for yourself.

Richard
  5. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    19 Oct '11 19:181 edit
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    Actually, it does appear. You probably can't see it yourself because you can't challenge yourself in the first place. It appears for the rest of us just fine, just like the "Challenge player" link would appear for others but not for yourself.

Richard
    Right you are:

Lise 1290 1822 1156 609 57 19 Oct '11 15:16
    Currently refusing more games

I can't see if mine is on You can't see yours if it were on.
  6. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    20 Oct '11 03:56
    I'll show you mine if you show me yours. 😉
  7. Los Angeles
    Moves
    21 Oct '11 12:57
    Originally posted by MontyMoose
    I'll show you mine if you show me yours. 😉
    Metoo, a manage de trois!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree