1. Standard memberMrVarnell
    The Unteachable
    Over yonder
    Moves
    13 Sep '09 01:17
    Have a clan challenge and playing a dead player. I moved my white, but the black game has never seen a move. Is there any way i will ever get the clan victory for this cahllenge?
  2. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    13 Sep '09 02:102 edits
    Originally posted by MrVarnell
    Have a clan challenge and playing a dead player. I moved my white, but the black game has never seen a move. Is there any way i will ever get the clan victory for this cahllenge?
    Yes. The clock started ticking against your opponent the moment the clan challenge was started. You just can't see it yet since a move hasn't been made in the game. A minor site glitch. But it's ticking, and a skull will appear for you when your opponents time runs out..

You won't receive rating points for your timeout wins since not enough moves have been made yet. but your clan will get the wins in the clan challenge.
  3. Standard memberMrVarnell
    The Unteachable
    Over yonder
    Moves
    13 Sep '09 14:48
    Originally posted by KingDavid403
    Yes. The clock started ticking against your opponent the moment the clan challenge was started. You just can't see it yet since a move hasn't been made in the game. A minor site glitch. But it's ticking, and a skull will appear for you when your opponents time runs out..

You won't receive rating points for your timeout wins since not enough moves have been made yet. but your clan will get the wins in the clan challenge.
    Thanks. I was wondering. Had a 14/21, so it has been a month. 2 days to go then.
  4. Earth
    Moves
    15 Sep '09 20:08
    Here's hoping he's not ACTUALLY dead?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree