1. Joined
    02 Jan '07
    Moves
    19 Jan '09 21:29
    I am playing someone that is losing, and is making the same moves over and over again to delay my win. What can I do?
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    19 Jan '09 21:311 edit
    Originally posted by dmcunningham1218
    I am playing someone that is losing, and is making the same moves over and over again to delay my win. What can I do?
    Use the rules of chess wisely.
  3. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    20 Jan '09 20:29
    The key words in your post: "am playing". Lord knows we have had enough threads on this subject, but I believe the TOS of RHP are clear. No other player can help you in any way with a game-in-progress. That includes not suggesting moves of course, but it also means we can't clarify anything about a game that is your responsibility to play.
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    21 Jan '09 06:15
    The Game 5887342 is over and he won. However, at the the time he was asking, his opponent had a perpetual check with rooks going and could in fact claim a draw.

It's always good to know the rules of chess.
  5. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    21 Jan '09 10:47
    Originally posted by dmcunningham1218
    you're winning? explain so.

anyone who knows the rules of chess would've drawn that game, maybe you should learn how to play the game before coming to a forum and complaining about an opponent playing perfectly legal moves.

it's a disappoint that your opponent didn't know he could CLAIM a draw in that position.

i hope you didn't make an even bigger ass of yourself and say something to your opponent.

did you?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree