1. Tionesta
    Moves
    13 Feb '09 14:04
    If someone would be so kind: I am only able to play chess on a computer. Please tell me how to get rid of the 528 games in my folder because it has slowed my computer. I am embarrassingly computer dumb and need a step by step instruction. I would appreciate any help. Thank you
  2. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    13 Feb '09 14:30
    Games here at RHP? Can't be deleted Evil. And I think those games are stored at RHP servers and not on your home computer. One way to speed up a computer is to add more memory (cheap and easy to do). Another is to see what programs load up at start-up and trash those you don't really use. In IE, ctrl+alt+delete will bring up a window with several tabs that will let you see what is running and performance in general. The more stuff you have running on your computer, the slower it will go.
  3. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    16 Feb '09 11:35
    Originally posted by Evil Pawn 666
    If someone would be so kind: I am only able to play chess on a computer. Please tell me how to get rid of the 528 games in my folder because it has slowed my computer. I am embarrassingly computer dumb and need a step by step instruction. I would appreciate any help. Thank you
    Are you talking about a cluttered inbox? There is a small icon to a finished game saying "send to archive" this will unclutter your inbox.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree