1. Joined
    13 Sep '09
    Moves
    20 Sep '09 18:40
    Hi, how can I delete completed games from my games list? In my games list I have a lost game and a won game, I archived both of them but they still appear in my games list.

How do I remove them?

Thanks in advance.
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    20 Sep '09 19:27
    Originally posted by Taichung
    Hi, how can I delete completed games from my games list? In my games list I have a lost game and a won game, I archived both of them but they still appear in my games list.

How do I remove them?

Thanks in advance.
    I use the Inbox Folder as my default folder. Whenever I've finished one game I move it to the Archive Folder.

However, if I use AllGames as my default folder, then I would see what you described.
  3. Joined
    13 Sep '09
    Moves
    21 Sep '09 14:17
    OK, thanks!! I need to get used to the site.

Chuck
  4. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    21 Sep '09 16:50
    Originally posted by Taichung

How do I remove them?

Thanks in advance.
    You can't delete completed games because they are part of the game history for both your opponents and yourself.

I move all of my completed games into an archive folder, so they're available if I need to look at them, but otherwise out of site the rest of the time.

You can customize extra folders if you prefer some other system of storing your games, as well.

Welcome to the site!

Marc
  5. Joined
    21 Feb '09
    Moves
    24 Sep '09 13:14
    If you archive to a folder are they still available for others to see?
  6. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    24 Sep '09 13:29
    Yes, although they only see the second board (game history) and no ingame messages.
  7. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    24 Sep '09 17:401 edit
    I don't think the ingame messages are ever viewable to anyone except the persons actually playing the game.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree