1. Joined
    16 Jul '07
    Moves
    10 Feb '09 09:22
    I want to get rid of my massive archive and I can only delete an "empty folder" How can I delete games or flders with games in them from my archive. Must be easy, but I can't seem to figure it out. Help!! thanks.
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    10 Feb '09 09:25
    Originally posted by lolitaknight
    I want to get rid of my massive archive and I can only delete an "empty folder" How can I delete games or flders with games in them from my archive. Must be easy, but I can't seem to figure it out. Help!! thanks.
    You cannot delete games. So you cannot delete folders that is not empty either.

The reson that you cannot delete your own games, is that your games are not your games only. They belong to your opponents too.
  3. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    10 Feb '09 09:29
    im not sure, but i dont see an option either, so i think its impossible to delete your archieve.
    You could 'clean up' a little bit and transfer all your finished games to the Archieve folder, then get rid off all the other empty folders...
  4. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    10 Feb '09 09:31
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    The reson that you cannot delete your own games, is that your games are not your games only. They belong to your opponents too.
    yes, this makes sense:p
  5. Joined
    21 Nov '07
    Moves
    10 Feb '09 11:38
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Communist!
  6. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    10 Feb '09 21:36
    I want to get rid of my massive archive
    Why?
  7. ALG
    Moves
    11 Feb '09 15:27
    Originally posted by Jigtie
    Communist!
    It are not only the players gamesm it are the games of the whole chess community. 😵
  8. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    11 Feb '09 16:28
    Create a folder called TRASH BIN

Move unwanted games there.

Never EVER click into that folder.

These games are now gone... as long as you don't peek in.

As stated, you can't delete games as they are part of the site now.

P-

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree