1. Joined
    14 Jan '10
    Moves
    14 Jan '10 19:51
    I just signed up to be able to play chess w/ my young adult child in another state. Immediately, I have opportunities to play games with others (as seen in my inbox).

How may I recuse myself from the other games? Thanks for your help...
  2. Joined
    14 Jan '10
    Moves
    14 Jan '10 20:09
    Found it...Although I read the FAQ before my post, I didn't see the bin icon (as I'm so used to it being called a 'recycling bin' or trashcan). Thanks...
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    14 Jan '10 20:09
    there should be a small trash can to the right of your new game (stays until 3 moves have been made) click it and the game will be deleted.

then if you don't want any other out of the blue challenges so to 'my settings' - 'my challenge settings' and adjust accordingly.
  4. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    14 Jan '10 20:171 edit
    If you have games that you do not want to play, go to the "my games" page at the top left side of the page and click that. You will see a list of your current games. Look to the right side of that page and you will see a trash can icon by any game that has less than three moves completed.

Click the trash can icon and the game will be deleted with no change to anyone's statistics.

If you do not want anyone to challenge you, go to "my settings" at the top of the page and then go to 'challenge settings'. Set a limit and then click 'update ' at the bottom of that page. If you set it to zero, you can still challenge others or create 'open invite' games, but you can no longer be challenged by someone else.

EDIT: oops, too slow. Trev beat me to it...
  5. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    14 Jan '10 20:54
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    EDIT: oops, too slow. Trev beat me to it...
    only by 8 mins 😵

it's ok the op beat both of us.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree