1. Joined
    09 Feb '06
    Moves
    20 Feb '06 14:53
    in order to get started i requested some friends to join and did the first move. But they don't seem to register
    to this site. Can i some how cancel the games? since i have only 5 games and all of them are blocked by them i can not start a new game. and since it is opponent's move now i can not resign as well.
  2. Standard memberRedmike
    Godless Commie
    Glasgow
    Moves
    20 Feb '06 15:00
    Originally posted by Diganchal
    in order to get started i requested some friends to join and did the first move. But they don't seem to register
    to this site. Can i some how cancel the games? since i have only 5 games and all of them are blocked by them i can not start a new game. and since it is opponent's move now i can not resign as well.
    How can you have active games against a player who hasn't registered?
  3. Berks.
    Moves
    20 Feb '06 16:57
    Please enter a player's name to make a challenge, an email address to play a friend, or leave blank to create an open invite game. Read more...

* Enter a friend's email address to invite them to a game. Your friend will receive an email notification containing instructions on how to register and play.
    * Enter an existing Red Hot Pawn player's name to challenge them to a game.
    * Leave blank to create an open invite. Open invites are offered to any player on the site. You will receive a notification if your open invite has been accepted.
  4. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    20 Feb '06 18:43
    Originally posted by Diganchal
    You can just delete the games if less than 2 moves have been made.

There should be a trash can icon next to the games; just click on that.

D
  5. Joined
    30 Nov '05
    Moves
    24 Feb '06 07:08
    I experience a small problem while creating new games. Several times now, after I create a new game, some players accept the challenge only to delete it SECONDS after! This is rude and annoying. Can some admins to talk to them? Or to put some penalties in the game for such players?

The last guy doing this was Mr/Mrs ting1101.

Regards.
  6. Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    24 Feb '06 07:59
    Originally posted by vgalan
    I experience a small problem while creating new games. Several times now, after I create a new game, some players accept the challenge only to delete it SECONDS after! This is rude and annoying. Can some admins to talk to them? Or to put some penalties in the game for such players?

Regards.
    In this situation what I would do the first thing is to tell them through the PM that if they do not wish to play then please do not accept the challenge and if they keep doing that then I will have to inform the mods. Or you can send them a challenge and after they have accepted it, you can delete it. A dose of their own medicine.
  7. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    24 Feb '06 08:03
    Originally posted by vgalan

Regards.
    I agree....see this thread.
    Thread 38319

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree