Delete?

Standard membervioliner1
Help 10 Sep '08 21:34
  1. Joined
    11 Aug '08
    Moves
    10 Sep '08 21:34
    I'm sorry if this is answered in the FAQ: I have two opponents who never moved after my initial move - their time ran out but I can't find any way to delete the game.
  2. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    10 Sep '08 21:38
    Originally posted by violiner1
    I'm sorry if this is answered in the FAQ: I have two opponents who never moved after my initial move - their time ran out but I can't find any way to delete the game.
    On your 'My Games' page you should see a little trash can icon next to the games. Click this and -- zzppt -- they're gone.

Only applies if the game is less than three moves old - then you're stuck with it unless you resign / wait for the timeout.
  3. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    11 Sep '08 14:43
    Originally posted by orangutan
    On your 'My Games' page you should see a little trash can icon next to the games. Click this and -- zzppt -- they're gone.

Only applies if the game is less than three moves old - then you're stuck with it unless you resign / wait for the timeout.
    This user may be asking the 'delete a game' question. Games can not be deleted, they are part of RHP history regardless if they only went one move.

You can create a folder called Trash (or something) and move these games there if you don't want them to show up in your My Games or Archive folders.

They can't be deleted, just ended.

P-
  4. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    11 Sep '08 15:27
    FAQ

They can be deleted by either player until black makes their second move . The game will not be recorded or used in the site statistics and neither player will see a change in their rating.

Once the little trash can icon vanishes on the 'my games' page, the game can no longer be deleted.

I do not believe tournament or clan games can be deleted in this manner.

I think this is correct information.
  5. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    11 Sep '08 21:20
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    This user may be asking the 'delete a game' question. Games can not be deleted, they are part of RHP history regardless if they only went one move.

You can create a folder called Trash (or something) and move these games there if you don't want them to show up in your My Games or Archive folders.

They can't be deleted, just ended.

P-
    Tsk tsk.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree