1. Joined
    25 Jul '11
    Moves
    08 Oct '15 17:27
    Hello,

This question may look like curious but here is the situation: In 2012 I played with 2 users that didn't continue the game. I want to delete those games but I don't want to take the points - because it will give a false value of my rating by increasing it. Is there a way to do so ?

Thanks
  2. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    08 Oct '15 17:52
    i don't know of a way.
    It's unlikely the games are going to continue as your opponent(s) haven't moved since January so all you are doing is taking up 2 spaces for your six games max.
    If you don't want a rating increase you could always resign!!
  3. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    08 Oct '15 18:36
    Originally posted by coelacanthe
    Hello,

This question may look like curious but here is the situation: In 2012 I played with 2 users that didn't continue the game. I want to delete those games but I don't want to take the points - because it will give a false value of my rating by increasing it. Is there a way to do so ?

Thanks
    Once black has made their second move the game can no longer be deleted. Before that either player can delete the game by clicking the trash can icon shown on the 'my games' page without a change in any rating.

If you can claim a timeout win, you should probably just do it. That is a legitimate win whenever a time control is in use.

You probably do not need to worry about falsely inflating your rating. Once you finish a few more games it will work itself out.

If you don't claim the win, you will just be depriving yourself of playing an active game in those spots, as already stated.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree