1. Joined
    11 Jul '09
    Moves
    11 Jul '09 23:15
    Hi

Just a question, out of curiosity, can we delete our account ?
  2. Standard memberWestside Mobster
    The King of Detroit
    The Jungle
    Moves
    12 Jul '09 03:07
    Originally posted by AudreyxSophie
    Hi

Just a question, out of curiosity, can we delete our account ?
    No. You can abandon it. Once it's created is there for good.
  3. Joined
    15 May '09
    Moves
    17 Jul '09 04:46
    That sucks.
  4. SubscriberC J Horse
    A stable personality
    Near my hay.
    Moves
    17 Jul '09 07:43
    Originally posted by ThatKindofWoman
    That sucks.
    Why? The games you have played are not just yours - they're part of your opponents' history as well. You can't just delete everything.
  5. Joined
    17 Dec '06
    Moves
    28 Aug '09 23:54
    i want to delete my account, if you just abandon it, dosen't RHP bill you every year automatically!? how do i stop them from billing me.

i stopped playing chess for a few months and my rating dropped down to 800. theirs no point of trying to improve it it'll take years to get back to 1500.

so if i abandon my account, how can i make sure i won't get billed for next years membership?
  6. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    29 Aug '09 04:103 edits
    Originally posted by Arrak
    i want to delete my account, if you just abandon it, dosen't RHP bill you every year automatically!? how do i stop them from billing me.

i stopped playing chess for a few months and my rating dropped down to 800. theirs no point of trying to improve it it'll take years to get back to 1500.

so if i abandon my account, how can i make sure i won't get billed for next years membership?
    First it wouldn't take long at all to get back to your true rating. Playing about 20 games with opponents at your true rating should just about do it.

But you can Click on My Home in the red strip, in the upper left hand corner of every RHP page, Scroll down to My Account and then click on that. Then follow directions to unsubscribe.

If you have problems you can click on send feedback at the bottom of every RHP page and tell them there.
  7. Standard memberMCA
    TokerSmurf
    Bonnie Scotland
    Moves
    29 Aug '09 11:19
    Originally posted by Arrak

you are better sticking with it

as mentioned above it wont take that long to get back up again
  8. Joined
    14 Nov '08
    Moves
    12 Sep '09 04:15
    How do I delete past games (archives) and my message history?
  9. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    12 Sep '09 07:29
    Originally posted by blondie125
    How do I delete past games (archives) and my message history?
    The same way as you delete your account. You don't.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree