deleting games

Standard memberswinny
Help 23 Mar '07 19:48
  1. Joined
    20 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 Mar '07 19:48
    can someone plesas advise me how to remove old games from my archive thanks๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    23 Mar '07 20:171 edit
    Originally posted by swinny
    can someone plesas advise me how to remove old games from my archive thanks๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
    You can't 'delete' games. They are part of the system that tracks your graph, as well as the person you played against. There is no 'deleting' them.

You can create a sub-folder called 'trash can' or something where you would move undesirable games for some reason. They will not vanish, but you can have them out of sight in a place you know is for crap games.

P-
  3. Joined
    20 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 Mar '07 20:23
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    You can't 'delete' games. They are part of the system that tracks your graph, as well as the person you played against. There is no 'deleting' them.

You can create a sub-folder called 'trash can' or something where you would move undesirable games for some reason. They will not vanish, but you can have them out of site in a place you know is for crap games.

P-
    Thank you very much๐Ÿ™‚

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree