1. Joined
    31 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Mar '11 20:37
    Hello,
    I want to end my name on here as KingOnPoint and I want to not use it anymore. But I want to make a whole new RHP name with a new e-mail account also. I will not be using my old e-mail account for RHP e-mails. I will use a new one as well. Am I allowed to set up this screen name with new e-mail address if I quit using KingOnPoint altogether? I only have 1 game to finish then I can quit using it.

KingOnPoint
  2. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    10 Mar '11 20:44
    Originally posted by KingOnPoint
    Hello,
    I want to end my name on here as KingOnPoint and I want to not use it anymore. But I want to make a whole new RHP name with a new e-mail account also. I will not be using my old e-mail account for RHP e-mails. I will use a new one as well. Am I allowed to set up this screen name with new e-mail address if I quit using KingOnPoint altogether? I only have 1 game to finish then I can quit using it.

KingOnPoint
    You will need admin approval to start a second account. You are only allowed one account and you can not delete your current account. You can change your e-mail on your current account. If you are set on changing your current account name you can send feedback and explain your problem. The send feedback link is at the bottom of any RHP page.
  3. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    11 Mar '11 02:50
    Hello,

KingOnPoint
    Happens all the time and a total breach of the TOS you agree to when you sign up.

http://www.redhotpawn.com/myhome/termsofservice.php

3. YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS

In consideration of your use of the Service, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to :

(a) You will not create more than one account
  4. Joined
    31 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Mar '11 14:09
    Adramforall,
    Are you an administrator on this sight? I wonder if the RHP admin can delete my old name and record. I would like to use this site. If I don't change the RHP I may not come back on here as anyone else, especially as KingOnPoint. Do you need to be that strict?

KingOnPoint
  5. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    18 Mar '11 15:32
    Adramforall,
    Are you an administrator on this sight? I wonder if the RHP admin can delete my old name and record. I would like to use this site. If I don't change the RHP I may not come back on here as anyone else, especially as KingOnPoint. Do you need to be that strict?

KingOnPoint
    PM sent from the non administrator 🙂
  6. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    18 Mar '11 17:48
    Adramforall,

KingOnPoint
    The account can't be deleted since your games are also games of your opponents...but there are examples of people having altered their user names. The point is admins don't necessarily read the forums, but they read feedback. This is why it has been suggested that you send feedback to the admins.

Cheers

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree