Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. 21 Jun '07 14:56
    ...differ if your a subscriber or a non-subcriber?, When I go to open invites, I only see about 2 or 3 games avalible, but when I asked a subscriber he said that there was always loads of games usually about 20 or so. Is this true?
  2. 21 Jun '07 15:12
    does anyone know?
  3. Standard member Daemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateā„¢
    21 Jun '07 15:14
    Originally posted by merman
    ...differ if your a subscriber or a non-subcriber?, When I go to open invites, I only see about 2 or 3 games avalible, but when I asked a subscriber he said that there was always loads of games usually about 20 or so. Is this true?
    It should be exactly the same for subs and non-subs.
  4. 21 Jun '07 15:26
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    It should be exactly the same for subs and non-subs.
    is it because I'm still provisional then?
  5. 21 Jun '07 17:20
    Originally posted by merman
    is it because I'm still provisional then?
    May be.

When you are provisional you are not able to accept the games that have rating restrictions on them.
  6. 22 Jun '07 21:11
    It is because of you are provincial, and as soon as you finish 20 games you can see every open invite.
  7. 22 Jun '07 22:42
    Originally posted by h9i9j9
    It is because of you are provincial, and as soon as you finish 20 games you can see every open invite.
    you can always see the open invites, some you won't be able to play because of the rating restriction put on the game but after 20 games played you can add a rating restriction.

pretty sure thats how it is
  8. Subscriber Ragnorak
    For RHP addons...
    22 Jun '07 23:03
    Originally posted by trevor33
    you can always see the open invites, some you won't be able to play because of the rating restriction put on the game but after 20 games played you can add a rating restriction.

pretty sure thats how it is
    Nope, hj9iwhatever is right. Provisionals can't create nor join rating restricted games.

D
  9. 23 Jun '07 02:33
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Nope, hj9iwhatever is right. Provisionals can't create nor join rating restricted games.

D
    I said that before him.
  10. Subscriber Ragnorak
    For RHP addons...
    23 Jun '07 09:49
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    I said that before him.
    May be.

D
  11. 23 Jun '07 11:14
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    May be.

D
    The other possibility was that something was knackered.