Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. 06 Nov '07 08:52
    I can't quite understand this but i have suddenly stopped receiving e-mail move notifications. I still get e-mail regarding challenges and accepted invites but i get nothing once the game has commenced. I have checked that the relevant boxes are ticked in my setting pages so i don't understand what's going on. Any help out there?
  2. Standard member celticcountry
    Copyright ©2001-2006
    06 Nov '07 16:14
    under MY SETTINGS (above this message) , CLICK -MY E-MAIL SETTINGS. in there is a move notification box that can be clicked.
  3. 06 Nov '07 16:39
    ticked and still nothing! unticked and still nothing...
  4. Subscriber Ragnorak
    For RHP addons...
    06 Nov '07 16:54
    Originally posted by notmyrookplease
    I can't quite understand this but i have suddenly stopped receiving e-mail move notifications. I still get e-mail regarding challenges and accepted invites but i get nothing once the game has commenced. I have checked that the relevant boxes are ticked in my setting pages so i don't understand what's going on. Any help out there?
    Your ISP may have blocked them as spam.

D
  5. 06 Nov '07 17:01
    but I'm still receiving e-mails from RHP - just not the move notifications...

Puzzled...
  6. Donation mwmiller
    RHP Member No. 16
    06 Nov '07 18:07
    ticked and still nothing! unticked and still nothing...
    Did you also click 'update' at the bottom of the page?
  7. 06 Nov '07 18:36
    yup. and again and again... i used to receive them all the time and then they suddenly stopped without me changing anything in my settings...
  8. 07 Nov '07 03:08
    yup. and again and again... i used to receive them all the time and then they suddenly stopped without me changing anything in my settings...
    Just as a test you could change your email address, follow the 'personal details' link on the email settings page.