1. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    26 Jan '08 12:53
    Ive made two folders to gain more structure in my games. (1 is for clangames, the other for tourneygames).

In fact these folders should work the same as my inbox, running clan and tourneygames go in there. but they dont work the same. if i finish a game in the clan or tourney folder i cannot click that button to archive it into the archive folder. I have to do this by clicking manage games, then click the game and put in folder. this is more work, besides im scared i might click a running game sometime and archive it.

Could there be added some options to the ''Edit folder'' menu? (right now you can only change the name..) So that i can give it the same rights/options as my inbox folder.

thx,
    zozo
  2. Standard membermochiron
    The Don
    Nihon
    Moves
    01 Feb '08 08:58
    Originally posted by zozozozo
    Ive made two folders to gain more structure in my games. (1 is for clangames, the other for tourneygames).

In fact these folders should work the same as my inbox, running clan and tourneygames go in there. but they dont work the same. if i finish a game in the clan or tourney folder i cannot click that button to archive it into the archive folder. I have ...[text shortened]... the name..) So that i can give it the same rights/options as my inbox folder.

thx,
    zozo
    in theMy games section next to Game Id is a littel chess board black and yellow. If you click on that you can choose only to view Clan games or tourney games or all or clan league games. I use this instead of making seperate folders for each type. I occasionally make a folder for a few special games that I want to analyzzzzze more. Also. you can change the order that the games are seen in MY GAMES> I have mine set to ALERT most of the time so as to know which games require me to move in case my timebank is depleting or what have you...
  3. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    01 Feb '08 12:17
    In the red-colored bar above is "screen name: games waiting". Would a current game accidently put in archive still show up there?
  4. Standard memberJohn of Reading
    Scotch addict
    Moves
    01 Feb '08 13:18
    Originally posted by MontyMoose
    In the red-colored bar above is "screen name: games waiting". Would a current game accidently put in archive still show up there?
    Yes
  5. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    02 Feb '08 09:00
    Originally posted by mochiron
    in theMy games section next to Game Id is a littel chess board black and yellow. If you click on that you can choose only to view Clan games or tourney games or all or clan league games. I use this instead of making seperate folders for each type. I occasionally make a folder for a few special games that I want to analyzzzzze more. Also. you can change the ...[text shortened]... o as to know which games require me to move in case my timebank is depleting or what have you...
    This option is pretty nice.
    A bit alot of clicking tho, first you have to click that icon, then some wierdish pop-up window shows up where you can filter the type of game. Ans atm i dont have any clan league, or siege games running.

So i think its a bit double and would prefer i could just click a folder, with the same rights as the inbox folder so there appears an archive button when the game has finished.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree