1. Joined
    04 Aug '05
    Moves
    20 Sep '06 11:44
    Please excuse me if this has already been asked but I'm unable to search this in the forum. hence posting again.
    How can I get a PGN file of all the games that I had played until now. My list is almost 600 games.
    Please answer.
    Thanks,
    Phani
  2. Standard memberdweezil
    Canuck savant
    Moves
    20 Sep '06 14:06
    From your games page click on email games.
  3. Joined
    04 Aug '05
    Moves
    20 Sep '06 14:15
    Thanks for the reply, but I already know that.
    There is a limit on the number of games that can be sent. Also the days too. So if I've played 600 games in the past 1 year, how can I retrieve them all?
    Thanks,
    Phani
  4. Standard memberdweezil
    Canuck savant
    Moves
    20 Sep '06 14:42
    I just tried messing around with it, and it looks like you might have to do them one at a time, after the first one hundred. Not much help I guess.
  5. Standard memberMCA
    TokerSmurf
    Bonnie Scotland
    Moves
    23 Sep '06 11:13
    I have done this before and although you will not get all of them in one hit it should only take you a few goes to get them all.

You will need to download the first lot and then see what date this takes you to. You will then need to download as many as you can from this date (specify the date on the download page) and see where this takes you to. keep doing it until you have downloaded all required games.
  6. Joined
    01 Jul '04
    Moves
    15 Jul '07 15:20
    Related somewhat to this thread, and although I have browsed previous MULTI pages of user help threads with no answer fount thus far, BUT how does one send RedHotPawn Archived games to have in file in one's ChessBase9 program?
  7. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    15 Jul '07 19:36
    From the beginning I've saved every games PGN in a Word file when it's done. Also I update my opening table so I can find it easily. Moreover I give some easy annotations and positions. And now and then I write it out n paper so I can enjoy to read the games.

But it would be fine to be able to email all games, even in chunks of 300. Also anyone's games, or the games for a certain tournament or leage or anything.
  8. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    16 Jul '07 00:11
    Originally posted by rcstas
    Related somewhat to this thread, and although I have browsed previous MULTI pages of user help threads with no answer fount thus far, BUT how does one send RedHotPawn Archived games to have in file in one's ChessBase9 program?
    Follow the instructions above, and when you get the emails sent to you, copy the text into a notepad file and save it as .pgn (not .txt). You can then open the pgn file in chessbase.

D

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree