1. Joined
    02 Jun '11
    Moves
    05 Feb '13 09:46
    Hi, Recently my email notifications keep turning themselves off. I will turn them back on again and they will be fine for a few hours but then i will find they turn themselves off again. Any ideas why this is suddenly happening to me ?
    TIA.
  2. Joined
    28 Jul '06
    Moves
    28 Feb '13 12:41
    Originally posted by Shatt123
    Hi, Recently my email notifications keep turning themselves off. I will turn them back on again and they will be fine for a few hours but then i will find they turn themselves off again. Any ideas why this is suddenly happening to me ?
    TIA.
    mine is just the opposite. i have email notify turned off but i keep getting emails when someone accepts one of me games.
    i have asked the site admin for help but they don't answer anymore.
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    28 Feb '13 12:50
    If you've reported it there's not much else you can do. I think the email server has some issues.
  4. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    04 Mar '13 03:21
    Originally posted by reboot
    mine is just the opposite. i have email notify turned off but i keep getting emails when someone accepts one of me games.
    i have asked the site admin for help but they don't answer anymore.
    If you go to "My Settings/My email settings" you will find that you can turn on or off only the move notification emails and move reminder emails.

You will still get an email notice when someone accepts a new game with you. I don't think there is any way to turn this one off.
  5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    04 Mar '13 16:35
    Email MOVE notifications and general notifications are distinct, and only the move notifications can be turned off right now.

This is a legacy issue(feature!), and we intend to overhaul the entire notification system, so all notifications that either arrive through email or private messages on the site itself are rolled into one with options to choose how you receive them (email, private message, not at all, etc)
  6. Kansas City area, MO
    Moves
    18 Mar '13 19:35
    If your notifications suddenly stop - Check your spam folder. I must have clicked on the wrong link when opening and found my missing notifications in spam - problem solved for me.
  7. Joined
    17 Jan '12
    Moves
    07 Apr '13 09:34
    I have no e-mail messages,when the other player moved.Please help me.
    Thank you
    kocsardy
  8. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    07 Apr '13 11:22
    Originally posted by kocsardy
    I have no e-mail messages,when the other player moved.Please help me.
    Thank you
    kocsardy
    Check the previous post, also your MyEmailSettings under the My Settings header.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree