1. Joined
    11 Mar '09
    Moves
    02 Feb '10 07:04
    How do you get rid of a player who's time has expired. In this case, 17 days
  2. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    02 Feb '10 07:22
    Originally posted by Jim Buhler
    How do you get rid of a player who's time has expired. In this case, 17 days
    FAQ
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    02 Feb '10 09:01
    Click the skull on the MyGames page.
  4. Subscriberjb70
    State of Confusion
    Lancashire
    Moves
    02 Feb '10 09:05
  5. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    03 Feb '10 07:24
    Originally posted by jb70
    FAQ
    What was wrong with my link?🙁
  6. Joined
    11 Mar '09
    Moves
    04 Feb '10 06:02
    Thanks, Kewpie. Only problem is I'm quite computer illiterate and can find the page but not the skull
  7. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    04 Feb '10 06:141 edit
    Thanks, Kewpie. Only problem is I'm quite computer illiterate and can find the page but not the skull
    It's about the Game 7061300, right?

Be sure that you are on the "My Games" page. You find a link usually somewhere at the top right.
    There you see a table of your active games. Some in progress, some already finished. Look at the kolumn under Actions, do you find it?
    Scroll down and you see various icons, like a folder for finished games, an envelope for those opponents in need of a reminder.
    Find the game in question and see if you can find a Skull icon. (Such a skull can be seen in the FAQ page you have gotten a link to.)
    Do you find it? Then click it. Does something happen?
    (Don't you find it? Then I don't know what's wrong. Then it's time to use the "Send Feedback" link at the bottom of each page and explain your problem.)
    This should solve your problem. If not, tell us again.
  8. Subscriberjb70
    State of Confusion
    Lancashire
    Moves
    04 Feb '10 08:22
    If you still can't find it you might be on "my move" page.In that case go to "game status folder" and click on "opponent's move" and then follow the action as explained above.
  9. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    04 Feb '10 13:26
    Originally posted by zozozozo
    What was wrong with my link?🙁
    it has rabies.
  10. Joined
    11 Mar '09
    Moves
    05 Feb '10 06:03
    Thanks, guys for trying too help. I'm just too dumb. But at least I'll be able to point somebody in the right direction now that knows something about computors. None of my friends that know anything about computors don't play chess, but now i'm sure they can help me out
  11. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    05 Feb '10 06:33
    Thanks, guys for trying too help. I'm just too dumb. But at least I'll be able to point somebody in the right direction now that knows something about computors. None of my friends that know anything about computors don't play chess, but now i'm sure they can help me out
    No, you are not too dumb. Many of the non-intuitive features on this site are undocumented.

Have you found the place where the skull should be?

Have you sent a feedback and asked (or provided a link to this thread) the RHP staff about your problem? If everything else fails, you should to that.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree