1. Amersham, Bucks, UK
    Moves
    06 Jan '11 15:24
    I'm sure I loaded Queen to h7 this morning and the move played was Queen takes pawn on f6.

I am aware that errors are usually from behind the keyboard, but I am very mystified by this.

Is it possible an incorrect move was logged or played?

MP
  2. Standard memberIgloo
    Fishing
    In the icebucket
    Moves
    06 Jan '11 15:46
    Originally posted by Hyperion7
    I'm sure I loaded Queen to h7 this morning and the move played was Queen takes pawn on f6.

I am aware that errors are usually from behind the keyboard, but I am very mystified by this.

MP
    It's always difficult to prove that things like things aren't user related. But I haven't heard of anyone having queued moves go wrong. And we would if con moves tended to mad queen sacs...

The only thing I can suggest is look at your conditional move queue and conditional moves played links, they should tell you what was inputted / played. My guess is that it was a slip of the mouse.
  3. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    07 Jan '11 04:33
    Originally posted by Hyperion7

MP
    I swore blind that I'd had a similar issue some years ago...sadly I tend to agree with the second poster that it was my error after all.

On another topic, dying to know what the bike you're riding in the avatar is ?? 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree